All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Irish Sports Council unless otherwise indicated.
The Irish sports Council complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information, and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
- Not use the information in a manner which would imply endorsement by Council or generally in a manner likely to mislead others
- Not reproduce any Council crest, logo or mark, except where such crest, logo or mark forms an integral part of the document being re-used
The Irish Sports Council is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Irish Sports Council does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Irish Sports Council, please contact: email@example.com